The Aztec is a two stage rocket that features a durable injection molded plastic nose cone, die-cut balsa fins, and streamer recovery. Launches exceeding 2000 feet can be achieved with a combination of C6-0 and a C6-7 engines.
- Length: 15.25″
- Diameter: 0.976″
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Single Stage:
- 1/2A6-2, A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C6-7 (Engines Sold Separately)
- Upper Stage:
- B6-6, C6-5, C6-7 (Engines Sold Separately)
- Booster Engines: B6-0, C6-0 (Engines Sold Separately)
- 12/14/2001 – Marked both motor mount tubes 5/8″ from each end. Glued and filleted centering rings to each mark for both motor mount assemblies. Marked the BT-50 upper and lower body tubes for three fin attachments using Estes body tube marking guide, by placeing the tube on the spindle and making marks on the body tubes at the locating indications on the guide.
- 12/15/2001 – Glued engine mount assembly into the BT-50 body tube of the upper and lower units. Glued the engine blocks in place using a yellow engine tube marking guide.
|03/09/2013||Sod Farm||BS64||B6-0/B6-6||Good liftoff, staging and recovery. The model lifted to a great height and required a long hike to pickup the booster and the upper stage. Ready to fly it again at the sod farm.|