CUSTOM Model #10026
The Aztec is a two stage rocket that features a durable injection molded plastic nose cone, die-cut balsa fins, and streamer recovery. Launches exceeding 2000 feet can be achieved with a combination of C6-0 and a C6-7 engines.
- Length: 15.25″
- Diameter: 0.976″
- Weight: 1.4 oz
- Single Stage:
- 1/2A6-2, A8-3, B4-4, B6-4, C6-5, C6-7 (Engines Sold Separately)
- Upper Stage:
- B6-6, C6-5, C6-7 (Engines Sold Separately)
- Booster Engines: B6-0, C6-0 (Engines Sold Separately)
- 03/15/2001 – Purchased Custom #10026 model rocket from NCP Hobbies for $10.95 (Retail $10.95).
- 12/14/2001 – Marked both motor mount tubes 5/8″ from each end. Glued and filleted centering rings to each mark for both motor mount assemblies. Marked the BT-50 upper and lower body tubes for three fin attachments using Estes body tube marking guide, by placing the tube on the spindle and making marks on the body tubes at the locating indications on the guide.
- 09/21/2002 – Cleaned dust from model. Spray painted with Krylon #1501 Gloss White. Will allow to dry in garage.
- 10/05/2002 – Painted nose cone and fins red. Removed white on body tube.
- 10/14/2002 – Repainted body white due to loss of paint during masking removal.
- 10/19/2002 – Cut out water slide decals and applied to model. This completes Custom #10026 Aztec model rocket.
|03/09/2013||Sod Farm||BS64||B6-0/B6-6||Good liftoff, staging and recovery. The model lifted to a great height and required a long hike to pickup the booster and the upper stage. Ready to fly it again at the sod farm.|