CUSTOM Model #10038
This model emulates an army anti-tank rocket. Injected molded plastic nose cone, die-cut balsa fins, and streamer recovery. Includes precision printed water-slide decals. This rocket is capable of flights of over 1000 feet with a C6-7 engine.
Weight: 0.65 oz
Engines: 1/2A6-2, A8-3, A8-5, B4-4, B6-4, B6-6, C6-5, C6-7
- 08/26/2006 – Spray painted model with Krylon Gloss White #1501.
- 10/20/2005 – Took pictures of package and contents. Scanned nose cone, end plate, adaptor, fin sheet, centering ring, engine block and decal.
- 10/21/2005 – Scanned instructions and decal without protective cover sheet. Recorded component measurements in book #2 page 156.
- 10/26/2005 – Marked fin reference lines and glued engine block into body tube using yellow engine tube marked 1/4″ fom aft end. This put the block 2-1/2″ from aft end of body tube. Sanded all four fins. Glued shock to shock cord mount and then inside forward end of body tube. Cemented nose cone base to nose cone. Glued all four fins to body tube along reference fins ans even with aft end of body tube. Glued launch lug 2″ from aft end and between two fins.
- 10/27/2005 – Filleted fin joints with yellow glue. Tied nose cone to shock cord.
- 10/30/2005 – Balsa filled fins.
- 08/26/2006 – Spray painted model with Krylon #1501 Gloss White.
- 11/13/2022 – Masked main body tube 4″ from aft end and forward.
- 11/14/2022 – Spray painted unmasked ara with Rust-oleum #371673 Satin Canyon Green.